Tuesday, 10 September 2013
On evening,in July, in the middle of Ramadan, I was very tired, I went to take my shower at 7.50 pm even though I was supposed to work till 8. Two managers came to look for me in the dressing rooms, and one of them told me that I would be sacked if I didn't resume work right away. I said to him: 'If you sack me, I'll kill you, you don't need to play games with my job.' I admit that I shouldn't have said that and, the next day, I apologised to the person concerned. Because I am not there to kill, but to work.
Source: LeDauphine.com

They're not Muslims either, by the look of it. This happened in Fontanil-Cornillon.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, behold the moderates...

Anonymous said...

They will all be communists/useful idiots - most of these french workers are - while they dream of retiring at 50

Anonymous said...

Florida, USA - Equality, liberty, fraternity. This isn't working out at all.

Anonymous said...

I do see several northern Africans though. And the guy should be fired for talking back like to his superiors end of stories.
Most guys in the picture are muzzies though.

Search

Loading...

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews