Tuesday, 18 June 2013

This is the text of a Hamburg police report.
Officers from police station 11 have provisionally arrested a 24-year-old from the Republic of Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) on suspicion of threatening with a knife. The civil protection bureau in the state criminal office has taken over the investigation.

According to what has so far been discovered, the suspect entered a tent associated with the registered demonstration "Lampedusa refugees" in Steindamm, sat at a table and sang. After a short time he stepped in front of the tent and drew two knives. This led a 47-year-old man, who was standing in front of the tent, to feel threatened. The suspect then went to the subway station Hauptbahnhof-Süd and encountered a Hamburg Rail employee. The suspect circled the 30-year-old, holding a book in one hand and a knife in the other, and shouted "Allahu Akbar!". While doing this he continually moved the blade of the knife across the ground, as if he wanted to sharpen it. As the suspect again approached the 30-year-old in a threatening manner with the knife, the injured party fled in the direction of the central bus station and informed the police.

When the two police officers reached the scene, they encountered the suspect, who held two knives in his hands and several times shouted "Allahu Akbar!".

The officers arrested the 24-year-old on a provisional basis. Both knives (kitchen knives) were secured. During his arrest, a Koran fell out of the suspect's jacket pocket.
Source: Presseportal.de Via: PI

This is almost certainly one of the "refugees" who was given 500 euros by the Italian government and told to go to Germany. They set up camp a few weeks ago in Hamburg.

Some 300 African refugees currently living behind Hamburg's Bismarck monument reportedly received €500 from the Italian government to leave for Germany. Officials are unsure what to do next, as they have no shelter and no money.

Swathes of refugees turned up in Italy after war broke out in Libya and, according to a letter from Germany's Interior Ministry seen by Die Welt newspaper, thousands of them recently received €500 each from the Italian government to leave the country.

“Refugees were slipped the money under the advice that they would go to Germany,” the letter, addressed to refugee advisors, said. In Italy they were offered temporary accommodation, the EU funding for which has since dried up.

Around 300 of these refugees have set up home behind the Bismarck monument in Hamburg, where there is no shelter and, according to refugee rights activists Karawane, cold, wet weather has left lots of them ill.

“They have no legal right to accommodation or state support and it would be irresponsible to give them false hope,” Hamburg Social Affairs Minister Detlef Scheele, told Die Welt. “There is no alternative other than for them to go where they can work and have the legal right to reside, be it Italy or their home country” he added.

The city has offered its new residents free train tickets back to Italy, but to little success.

It seems, the newspaper said, that Italy gave many of the refugees – who despite coming from Libya are largely migrant workers from Togo, Nigeria and Ghana – a temporary pass allowing them to move freely within the Schengen zone.

This pass granted them three months stay somewhere in the Schengen areas of the EU, but many have already been in Germany longer and, according to the letter, those who have not do not appear to be making plans to leave.

Karawane are reportedly looking into whether charges can be filed against Hamburg city for bodily harm through neglect or failure to offer help.

Outside of the bureaucratic world, Hamburg's churches and charities have been gathering tents for them, as well as offering basic healthcare and advice sessions.
Source: The Local

Background video on this:






7 comments:

Mullah Lodabullah said...

I wonder if the police have come up with a motive?

Cheradenine Zakalwe said...

Islamophobia, of course.

Anonymous said...

That stunt on the part of the Italian govt --- giving the invaders money and sending them on to another country, is what Italy has been doing for decades. I recall a programme on British TV in the 90s where an Italian priest whose church was offering these parasites charity (from its congregation, certainly not from the Vatican State!) whispered an aside about how they'd be going on to France and the French would send them on to Britain. Europeans and Brits have to take the necessary steps on their own to deal with invaders (either submitting, or repelling) because govts aren't on our side.

Anonymous said...

Time to pack them all up and send them back to their countries of origin. Tell me, how hard is that?

moderationist said...

Looks like these are mostly the excess young males that all polygamous societies must rid themselves of

Walter Sieruk said...

These threats of violence are yet more wicked fruits of what some still have the gall the call "the peaceful religion of Islam."
Jesus Himself taught "By their fruits ye shall know them." Matthew 7:20. [KJV]

Anonymous said...

can we just kill all the muslims already? what are we waiting for? seriously....

Search

Loading...

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews