Thursday, 30 May 2013

This is was written by regular contributor Johnny Rottenborough. He's having trouble posting for some reason so I am doing it for him instead.

ITV News and the Daily Mail report that one of the Woolwich terror suspects, Michael Adebolajo, was filmed in 2009 at a demonstration against the English Defence League in Harrow.

When I wrote on Islam versus Europe about the Qur’an’s habit of describing non-Muslims as sub-human (see ‘Cattle, Apes and Pigs’), one of the videos I embedded featured Adebolajo whipping the Muslim mob into a fine old frenzy and I transcribed some of his remarks:
allahu akbar. There is no god but Allah, Mohammed is the Messenger of Allah. We are not scared of kuffar. My brothers, remain in your ranks and do not be scared of these filthy kuffar. They are pigs. They are worse than cattle. allahu akbar. There is no god but Allah, Mohammed is the Messenger of Allah.


Pause the video at 1:35 and you’ll see a placard reading ‘Stop the Fascist BNP’, a slogan of the fascistic rent-a-mob outfit Unite Against Fascism, one of whose founding signatories is the Prime Minister, David Cameron.


5 comments:

Hermes said...

I have just written and uploaded some lines about all these issues: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/158633770/Europe---No-Turning-Point?

Cheradenine Zakalwe said...

Thanks, I'll make it a link:

Here

Let me know if you want posting rights here. Then you could post it directly.

BTW to create a link in the comments, you just type in the HTML for a link:

For example you put: (a href="Linkhere.html")Link text here(/a)

But use angled brackets instead of curved ones like I just did.

Anonymous said...

If you havent read this article please do so - and reflect upon its contents
http://toiletnation.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/it-is-going-to-happen-here-or-goodbye-europe/

Hermes said...

OK, thanks. I'll see how I can manage. As for posting, yeah, would be cool :) Sometimes things arise in my mind that I would like to share with others.

Cheradenine Zakalwe said...

Send an email to zakalwe@gmx.co.uk

Search

Loading...

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews