Saturday, 1 September 2012
Rumours are that Warsi is for the chuck in the next reshuffle.
Lady Warsi told The Daily Telegraph that while the Conservative Party was “beginning to change”, it still had more to do to broaden its appeal if it was to win the next election.

Speaking in Tampa Bay, Florida, where she has been attending the Republican convention, the peer said: “If I genuinely had a choice, I would like to stay doing what I’m doing.
“If you look at the demographics, at where we need to be at the next election, we need more people in the North voting for us, more of what they call here 'blue collar’ workers and I call the white working class. We need more people from urban areas voting for us, more people who are not white and more women.

“I play that back and think: 'I’m a woman, I’m not white, I’m from an urban area, I’m from the North, I’m working class – I kind of fit the bill. All the groups that we’re aiming for are groups that I’m familiar with.”
Source: Telegraph

Note the extraordinary brazenness of what follows. She publicly demands that she be allowed to keep her job because she ticks all the tokenistic demographic boxes, then, amazingly, only moments later, has the gall to complain that some people think she only got the job in the first place because she ticked the requisite tokenistic demographic boxes!
In an unusual intervention, Lady Warsi, the first female Muslim Cabinet minister, said she was angry at being seen as a “tokenistic appointment”.

She described how she has “had to fight for everything, every single day”.

In a riposte to her critics, she said: “Do you want to try to be an Asian woman and try to do it my way?”

Yet again there is no mention of her family and business ties to the radical jihad organisation Hizb ut-Tahrir. Because, apparently, it's just expected that Muslims will be into that kind of thing.

Lying Dave promised to ban Hizb ut-Tahrir before the last election. Instead, he appointed a woman with ties to it to be a member of his cabinet and chairwoman of his party.


daithikent said...

The ghastly woman seems to have no shame. Then that's not surprising with these ruling Britons. Unelected too - blimey

Anonymous said...

She did get egged by weird beards who understand islam better than she does.

Anonymous said...

I don't like Warsi, but in a repulsive, greasy, excessively-fleshy way, she is kind of hot. I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating kebab.

Cheradenine Zakalwe said...

I find her repugnant, but each to their own.



Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews