Saturday, 15 September 2012

Djelloul Benyahia, a 71-year-old Algerian-born Muslim, is on trial in Grenoble, accused of raping two women, one 24 and the other 36. In separate incidents, he is accused of kidnapping the women and holding them captive for prolonged periods, raping them multiple times before each managed to escape.
I am innocent. I beg you to believe me. I don't understand why all these people have it in for me when I helped them. I don't understand why they want to make me look like a monster. In any case, Allah knows.
The Muslim claims he tried to have consensual sex with the women but it didn't happen because he was physically incapable of it. A doctor who examined him said he suffered from no malfunction, but he insists a magic spell had rendered him impotent and thus he was could not have committed the rapes.
But I assure you that it doesn't work. It's because of my ex-wife, she cast a spell on me and since then it hasn't worked. I assure you it's the truth. It exists, we can even try an experiment if you want.
Djelloul Benyahia claims the women had asked to marry him. Asked why all the young women he met wanted to marry him, he replied:
I think it's because of the money and the house.
Source: Le Dauphine

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

muahhahha.

sirwilliam said...

When will western civilization wake up and run these criminals out?

daithikent said...

Should I continue to be against execution? Of course I should. There are better forms of punishment!

ENGLISHMAN said...

Feeble women if they can not overpower a 71 year old.This wog seems to think that we are as stupid as he is.

John Moloney said...

I think if only we could convince the Muzzis of our love with a big hug and some sympathy then perhaps they would share their pain with us.

Sorry, I forgot. That's our policy.

More at: http://john-moloney.blogspot.com/


Anonymous said...

I would hope the women provided evidence, like a swab, if it did happen.

Anonymous said...

Agreed ... DNA is fairly easy and reliable. Problem is that these are women and not in USA...

Anonymous said...

Evil spells, kidnapping, sexual dysfunction, rape.

....pretty much sums up islam, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

There are lots of witches and sorcerers in islam so he could be under a spell. The saudi religious police receive special training in identifying witches. I agree with anon - they only have DNA in the US - France is still a primitive country. I have heard that they are experimenting with fingerprint identification and are hoping to introduce this in the next few years. All their detectives carry magnifying glasses to search for clues.

Anonymous said...

Yes he is right, the spell is known as islam (the religion of evil)

Simon Pale said...

Not only was DNA profiling invented in the UK, it's been around here for over thirty years: used to catch criminals! You can't seriously tell me they don't have this technology in France? Either way, my point is: we had this DNA technology long before the US and , therefore, the US is not the only country to use it.

Search

Loading...

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews