Monday, 17 September 2012

I am an Islamophobe, and phobia means fear. So yes, I am afraid of Islam just as you're afraid of something you don't know.

But actually she does know it. She says she read the Koran and wasn't reassured. Although clearly spontaneous here, this is an example of a strategy I suggested once before: rather than attempt to fend off the accusation of "Islamophobia", embrace it. Say, "Yes, I'm an Islamophobe. I'm afraid of Islam and here's why," or, "Yes, I am hostile to Islam, and here's why." The "Islamophobe and Proud" strategy we might call it.

Of course she was immediately subject to mob attack on Twitter.

Source

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to go off topic

Muslim Youths In Nigeria Crucify A Cat On The Cross To Protest Anti-Islam Film
16/09/2012 15:07:00



http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/195435-muslim-youths-in-nigeria-crucify-a-cat-on-the-cross-to-protest-anti-islam-film.html

most sickening

Edwin Greenwood said...

"... a strategy I suggested once before: rather than attempt to fend off the accusation of "Islamophobia", embrace it."

Indeed. When I am accused of being racist, I don't indignantly deny it, I simply respond along the lines of, "Possibly so. But what exactly do you mean by racist?"

F***W*T TW****R said...

But 'Phobia' is an irrational fear of something. I don't think it's a phobia to fear Islam and what it stands for.

Anonymous said...

I don't fear Islam. I hate it. I am unable to fear something as pathetic, stupid, and twisted as Islam.

Anonymous said...

I am not an Islamophobe but I sincerely hate everything it stands for and the way it bullies and threatens everywhere it goes. They want to destroy freedom in Europe yet bank on freedom of speech to preach their hatred of the West.

Never trust them or let them in. Alienate them.

Anne said...

Or you could say, "I have Islamonausea".

hellosnackbar said...

Islamonausea is a much more accurate word to describe the infidel's revulsion of
the world's most leading death cult.

james said...

you hate Islam? what for? it is useless, coz Islam will dominate the world and will kick out the SATAN from your body that has been made you in uncivilized freedom...

you should thanks to Islam which will save you in the world and the hereafter...

Search

Loading...

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews