Friday, 28 October 2011
Omar Sharif hits a woman

This was at a festival in Qatar. The Washington Post has a translation of some of what he said. It seems she was just a woman who wanted her photograph taken with him.
“My dear!” Sharif exclaimed in Arabic, swatting at the lady, “I told you I’d get to you afterwards! I just said that and you’re standing here. Put something in your brain!” But then, having posed solo as requested by the photographers, he gamely turned back to the woman. “I’m sorry,” he said (according to the translation by our colleague Dina ElBoghdady), and leaned in to smile warmly for a photo with her.
Source H/T: Maria José


Maria José said...

The video was deleted

Here is a new link

Info here:

Cheradenine Zakalwe said...

Thanks. I'll put that one in.

Anonymous said...




Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews