Saturday, 30 July 2011
I attended a birthday party in Oscarsgate, Oslo. We were attending a birthday party organised by a good friend of Axels’ girlfriend, Synne. I noticed the woman who celebrated her birthday was working as a judge. A majority of the people at the party where jurists - judges and lawyers in the public sector. I chatted with most of the people at the party. It really struck me how incredibly politically correct everyone were, as if they were all members of the Norwegian Labour Party.

...In any case, nice people though and we had a good time.

My best friend, Peters, 30th birthday. We are going to Budapest to party hard for 5 days.

This is my second trip to Hungary. I really love that country and the people. Clubs in Buda are top notch. Excellent elektronika scene, among the best in the world. Hungarian girls are hot as hell, too bad I have to avoid relationships for the good of my mission. Doesn’t hurt having fun though:D I don’t think I’ve consumed this much alcohol for many years, totally awesome. My best friends, Martin, Axel, Marius and Peter went down and hooked up with another band of Norwegians we have known for some years. One of Martins best friends are Jon-Niclas, really cool guy. He’s a rather well known Norwegian comedian, together with his partner and friend Anders, and a few others. We had a lot of fun down there, the ten of us. Most of us know each other from Nissen High School in Oslo.

Have been in a few Christmas parties with friends, fun although I’ve gained some extra kilos:D

I have given away a few of my paintings to friends. I will keep the rest hanging, as I still appreciate the works.

On his trip to Prague to try and buy weapons:
It will take me from Oslo to Kiel, whereas I need to drive aprox 9 hours straight to Prague where I have booked a 6 day stay at a relatively cheap hostel. I have usually gone with hotels in the past but they are not great for socializing. Nothing beats a Hostel when it comes to partying and getting to know people etc.

It will take me from Oslo to Kiel, whereas I need to drive aprox 9 hours straight to Prague where I have booked a 6 day stay at a relatively cheap hostel. I have usually gone with hotels in the past but they are not great for socializing. Nothing beats a Hostel when it comes to partying and getting to know people etc.

0 comments:

Search

Loading...

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews